1. Decision modeling has been used in areas such as medicine and physical therapy but not yet in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
2. Decision models include which of the following items for decision making?
3. When can users view literature that has been cited?
4. The ultimate goal of the decision model is for the client to receive standards of care that are in alignment with the field of Behavior Analysis.
5. Information within the model is only intended for the user and not the person receiving the report.