1. How many Americans take a psychiatric drug?
2. According to BACB guidelines, BCBAs should consider medical variables that may affect behavior.
3. Many psychiatric drugs may have side effects such as, anxiety, dizziness, and muscle pain, which may be difficult for clients with autism to communicate.
4. Granpeesheh and colleagues (2009) reported that for learners over age 7 they may see the same benefits from fewer hours opposed to high intensity (over 30 hours) treatment.
5. What are some barriers to learning that may be experienced by the learner?