1. According to the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB), how soon should a transition plan be initiated?
2. The distribution of goals by domains (e.g., targeting skills across the areas of communication, imitation, social skills, visual perceptual/matching to sample) is an important consideration when designing treatment plans.
3. According to the BACB, when should discharge and transition criteria be incorporated into the treatment plan?
4. Is it possible for a member to be making therapeutic gains from therapy (e.g., The member had a history of eloping from the house and entering bodies of water, but could not swim. As a result of therapy, the member can now self-rescue and swim independently), but is not demonstrating other measurable progress as demonstrated by a learning gain score or by the PND?
5. Which of the following elements are important considerations for both discharge and transition plans: