1. The BACB’s Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts, Section 2.15 Interrupting or Discontinuing Services part (d) outlines when a BCBA should discontinue services which includes:
2. According to Verdugo et al. the most commonly referenced quality of life domains include which?
3. What is the goal of this model?
4. Backlock, Perry and Geier showed that learners in an intensive intervention program over the age of 6 made the most progress in the areas of adaptive functioning.
5. If a member has received less than 4 years of treatment or is under the age of 7 which model should you utilize?