1. The total number of goals should be the only area of concern when determining the number of treatment hours?
2. What are some prerequisite skills for learner preparedness and instructional control that learners with autism should acquire in order to maximize learning opportunities:
3. The recommendation for the number of treatment goals per hours of service is:
4. Goals should be evaluated based on quality of life measures
5. Haring, Lovitt, Eaton, and Hansen (1978) identified the four stages in the learning hierarchy as acquisition, fluency, generalization, and maintenance. Acquisition addresses whether the learner can do the skill, fluency addresses how fast can the learner do it, what does generalization ensure?