1. It’s clinically appropriate to implement intervention without stable baseline when a client is NOT engaging in severe self-injurious behavior or elopement.
2. When designing functional equivalent behaviors what should be taken into consideration:
3. Studies show that father involvement in early intervention is important, what else do we know to be true:
4. Goals should be evaluated based on quality of life measures
5. The study, Examining the Effectiveness of Intensive Behavioural Intervention in Children with Autism Aged 6 and Older (Blacklock 2014) found which of the following results: